Creative Equals is offering an 8-day training programme for women in London or Manchester, to help women return to the creative industries after a career break of 15 months or more.
Have you been off for an extended career break? Want to come back to your creative career?
Creative Equals is offering a parent-friendly, school hours compatible, 8-day training programme for women.
The dates are March 4-14 in London, and a 4-day programme in Manchester from March 19-21.
Partnering with D&AD, The Dots, the Government Equalities Office and Facebook our aim is to make sure you are armed with the tools, knowledge and confidence to secure full-time or freelance employment in today’s market, in a role that works for you.
We’re looking for art directors, copywriters, creative directors, producers, strategists, UX designers, designers, concept creatives, data analysts, account handlers and any other creative role we haven’t mentioned, who have been off work for at least 15 months and would like to ignite their creative career.
Central London dates:
March 4, 5, 6, 7: from 9.30am -2.30pm
March 11, 12, 13, 14, from 9:30am -2.30pm
Manchester dates (4 days):
March 19, 20, 21, 22 from 9:30am – 2:30pm
The course covers:
– Fostering a growth mindset, creative courage and resilience
– Trends from the D&AD Awards
– What’s new in digital and technology (covering voice, search, blockchain, AR/VR, etc)
– How to create for social including all the details in between (like short-form ad formats and ad serving)
– Take a brief (apply new technology and thinking)
– Selling your ideas to a CMO
– Pitching and presenting your work
– What employers are looking for
– Meeting prospective employers
After the course you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a two-to-six-week paid contract with one of our partners and a number will also be able to offer you the chance to interview for full time or freelance job roles. They are all open to flexible working requests.
It’s FREE to you, and furthermore, if you need financial assistance to come back to pay for childcare or help while you’re with us, we have a ‘Comeback’ fund available to you if you need help with childcare or caring cover.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Friday, January 11, 2019.