The Fitzrovia Partnership is seeking a full-time Membership Services Exec to help develop and implement their membership-based marketing activities.
The Fizrovia Partnership is a Business Improvement District (BID), in which local businesses have voted to invest together to improve their environment. The Fitzrovia Partnership aims to create and enhance this economically vibrant destination, offering tangible and collective benefits to those who work, live and visit the Fitzrovia area of London (i.e. north of Oxford Street and Soho, between Bloomsbury and Marylebone).
*Applications close soon so please do apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.*
Purpose of role
To ensure The Fitzrovia Partnership maintains a member focused approach putting members needs at the heart of the BIDs work programme. To deliver a member relationship plan, with input into corporate communications and the organisation of events.
To develop the member benefits programme, working with businesses to identify new business and employee requirements within the BID area.
The role will report to Head of Marketing and Communications
- As a Fitzrovia Partnership team member, to present a professional, well presented face of the organisation;
- Develop, implement and deliver a member relationship plan. Build relationships with local businesses;
- Maintain and improve member engagement, identify business needs and liaise with appropriate team members with regards to project delivery;
- Ensure the company brand is consistent across all Partnership communications working closely with the Partnership’s Head of Marketing and Communications;
- Introduce the Partnership to new BID members and seek to engage them within the BID’s work;
- Develop and deliver an events programme in conjunction with line Manager;
- Develop and deliver an employee training programme;
- Input into communications and regular electronic member communications as agreed;
- Manage and develop the Partnership’s member database. Ensure the team use and update the database effectively;
- Develop voluntary membership, meet targets for new membership and lead recruitment and retention programme;
- Assist the development of the current BID’s geographical footprint, undertake analysis and introduce the BID to potential future BID members;
- Assist the development of further occupier BID opportunities in neighbouring areas and within the property sector, taking advantage of new and emerging legislation;
- Carry out any other reasonable activities commensurate with role as required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a membership servicing role
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of database management preferable.
- Well-presented and professional in approach;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential;
- Self-motivated and flexible approach.
Location: 13 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 4BQ
Office hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Annual leave: 25 days pa
Salary TBD – based on experience
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV on or by Wednesday 13 June.
Successful candidates will be contacted after the closing date for applications.