Applications are now open for the 20-week, paid Macquarie Group Returner Programme commencing in London in September 2018. Macquarie provides banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services.
Opportunities in the Returner Programme are available in the following areas:
- Corporate and Asset Finance (Lending & Leasing, Principal Finance)
- Commodities and Global Markets (Sales, Trading, Cash Equities & Research)
- Macquarie Asset Management (Asset & Fund Management)
- Macquarie Capital (Advisory)
- Corporate Operations Group (Technology, Human Resources, Market Operations)
- Risk Management Group (Audit, Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Prudential & Capital Markets)
- Financial Management Group (Finance, Treasury, Taxation, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations)
Who is the programme aimed at?
Applications are encouraged from individuals with relevant backgrounds but also those with transferable skills, such as legal, business management and operational risk backgrounds. You will be highly motivated to return to work and contribute to the core activities of your business.
All applicants must have had a career break of at least two years and be able to commit to a 20-week programme, commencing September 2018. The programme is full time but a range of flexible working arrangements may be available.
How do I apply?
To find out more and for details on how to apply, visit here.
All candidates will be required to submit a covering letter and CV, indicating the areas of Macquarie they are interested in working in.
Applications close on 9 May 2018.