A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the London office of Global Partners Governance (GPG), as Head of Operations, either in a full-time or part-time capacity (minimum of 24 hours per week).
GPG works with parliaments and political parties around the world to promote representative politics and effective governance. They are seeking to appoint a Head of Operations who will ensure that GPG activities run smoothly with strategic oversight of internal systems and processes and responsibility for internal financial procedures.
The Head of Operations will:
- have oversight of financial planning and forecasting of resources for the whole company.
- take a proactive approach to ensuring the delivery of effective and efficient operations
- liaise with project staff in the London headquarters as well as the overseas offices to develop and implement appropriate procedures
- report to senior management on risk and internal systems
- be a member of the management team
- support the leadership of GPG, including development of the company
- manage and mentor other staff
- implement and model exemplary internal communication skills between the three GPG offices.
They are particularly interested in candidates from a non-development background who could bring a new perspective to the running of the company.
The post would suit an experienced professional looking for a new role in a small, dynamic company where they can make a big impact and have a great deal of autonomy.
Reporting to the Director and Deputy Director, the Head of Operations will play a key role in developing the financial efficiency and organisational development.
For more information about the role see here.
To apply for this position, you must include a cover letter with your CV outlining why you feel you are well suited to this position and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Sunday 21st January
Interviews: Likely to be late January
Start date: As soon as possible (negotiable with individual applicants)
Length of contract: Permanent
Salary: £45,000-£60,000 (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience
Working hours: Full or part time (minimum 3 days a week) and scope for hours to be worked over 4-5 days
Holidays: 25 days’ holiday (full time) plus public holidays per annum.
** Applications for this role have now closed. Thanks for your interest. **