Are you hoping to return to work in 2018 following a career break? Would you like regular access to a Careers Expert to help you return to work sooner into a role you want? Would you like to meet fellow ready-to-return-to-work women?
Our new Return to Work Club is designed to give you all the support and expert advice you need to get you back into work after a career break.
The Club will meet monthly in a London location, on a mid-week morning. By bringing together a group of like-minded women, our aim is to help you support each other, and grow your network, whilst also learning from our Return to Work expert, Kath, and guest speakers.
The Return to Work Club includes:
- 6 x regular group meet ups in London – led by Return to Work Expert, Kath Sloggett, with guest presenters.
- learn how to return successfully – how to access the best jobs, and how to address your career break in the recruitment process.
- support to negotiate your remuneration/package.
- define the career you want, build your confidence, and get work-ready.
- get all your questions answered by experts.
When: February to June 2018
There will be coffee and cake, a few laughs and a chance to meet some other soon-to-be-working mums, but also a chance to escape the everyday to really focus on you and your next career steps.
Everyone is welcome – whether you want to return your previous career or try something new, and whether you want to return full time or part time. Over the past three years, we have helped women to return into a wide range of roles – from banking to tech, from charity to the arts, from law to TV, and more.
** Thanks for your interest. The Feb-June intake of our Return to Work Club is now full but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in future programmes.**