The Career Centre at London Business School seeks a Head of Operations to lead an eight-person team and guide the department through business-critical activities such as strategic planning, project management and financial analysis.
This role is a fixed-term contract – for up to 12 months.
Individuals wishing to return to work after a career break are welcome to apply.
- Leading the development and delivery of the Operational Strategic Plan
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling annual budgets
- Overseeing business transformation and change management projects
- Ensuring the space provides the best possible experience for students, alumni, recruiters and staff
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to motivate, lead and generate support from colleagues
- Confidence with communicating and presenting
- Proven financial management expertise
- Significant digital competence to support our systems strategy
- Strong relationship-building, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of – and passion for – customer service
- Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail
Salary range: £58-60K + range of benefits.
For more details and how to apply see here.