For the fifth successive year, Credit Suisse is running their Real Returns™ program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a voluntary career break of two years or more, and help facilitate their transition back into the workforce.
Real Returns™ is a paid employment program that will run for 16 weeks, starting on 26 March 2018 and finishing 13 July 2018.
As a part of the Real Returns™ Program, you will:
- Be part of a team and work on an interesting assignment or project.
- Participate in a series of training/orientation modules to help you reacclimatise to the work environment.
- Upgrade your technology skills.
- Attend workshops to enhance your presentation and networking skills.
- Learn about business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry.
- Have a mentor who will provide advice during the program.
- Receive support throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience.
- Develop new relationships, and broaden your professional network.
Applications are invited from those who meet the following criteria:
- Consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
- Voluntary career break for two or more years
- Been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before career break
- Will consider experience gained within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, IT, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office and Project Management.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and creative individuals with successful academic and professional track records
- Have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Be intelligent, driven and hardworking with consistent leadership involvement
- Have an interest in financial services.
For more details and how to apply, see here. Note that applications close on 8 December 2017.